How to Obtain Access to 3C13
- Send an email with your ACS course number, your name, student number, phone number and email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After validation of the above information, a return email will be sent to you.
- When obtaining access, you
must present your student card and pay the $20 deposit (cash only) for use
of the lab.
How to Activate Your Student Card to Gain Access to 3C13
- The card expires every 24 hours.
- To activate the card, find a hot spot which are located at all entrances to the U of W, and throughout the campus.
- Hold the card up to the hot spot and wait until the light changes color.
- At this point, you should be able to access 3C13.
- If the card does not allow
you to open the door, bring the card to 3D13.
Access to 3C13 Expiry
- Access to 3C13 will expire the first Friday in the final exam period of each term.
- If you plan on reactivating lab access for the next term, ACS can keep the deposit and follow the instructions above to have it reactivated.
- If lab access was added to your student card and you are not planning on taking another ACS course in which you need lab access for the following term, drop by 3D13 to pick up your $20 deposit no later than the end of the final exam period of the term for which you had the lab access.